I am a Ph.D student in Computer Engineering at University of Southern California under the advisement of professor Viktor K. Prasanna.
My research interest is accelerating computationally intensive algorithms on various computing platforms. I am currently working on accelerating Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms on FPGA.
Aug 2019 - Present:
University of Southern California
Ph.D. Student in Computer Engineering
Aug 2015 - May 2019:
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering - Computer and Systems Engineering
Research & Publications
- Accelerating Proximal Policy Optimization on CPU-FPGA heterogeneous platforms
- Accepted as a full paper in the 28th IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM 2020) (Acceptance Rate 20.6%)
- Accelerating Table based Q learning on FPGA
- Accepted as a poster in the 28th ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2020)
- Mesh adaptation on FPGA
- Advisor: Mark Shephard, Scientific Computation Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechinic Institute